| ..:: ::..
|Focus and Scope|
|Peer Review Process|
|Open Access Policies|
|Article Processing Charges|
|Copy Editing and Proofreading|
| ..:: ALAT BANTU ::..
|Journal Pariwisata Indonesia (JPI) diterbitkan oleh Sekolah Tinggi Pariwisata Sahid Surakarta(STPSS) . Website : https://jurnal.stpsahidsurakarta.ac.id|
| ..:: :..
| ..:: ::..
Individuals An individual's access to an JPI is subject to the following conditions:
- The person using JPI may browse, search, retrieve, and view an JPI, and may store or print single copies of individual articles, or discrete items or portions of such articles, solely for the user's own use.
- Unless specifically authorized by JPI in its Instructions to Authors or through other written consent, the person using JPI may not:
- Distribute a copy (electronic or otherwise) of any article, file, or material from any JPI;
- Post a copy of any article, file, or material from any JPI on a website (Internet or intranet);
- Alter any article, file, or material from any JPI;
- Charge for a copy (electronic or otherwise) of any article, file, or material from any JPI;
- Systematically print, archive, or store entire issues or a significant number of articles from any issue.
- For Information about requesting permission to reuse content from JPI, see Permissions and Commercial Reprints. If you are an author of a paper for which you would like to request permission to reuse content, please read the JPI Statement of Authors’ Rights.
- Personal accounts and/or passwords may not be shared. Unauthorized copying or prohibited use may result in revocation of access to JPI and may expose the user to liability for copyright infringement, including injunctive relief and damages under Indonesia and/or foreign copyright laws.
- Any copies of material from JPI must include the copyright notice shown on the initial page of each article or, if different, on the portion reproduced.
- This License also applies to accepted manuscripts that are published online prior to publication of the final, typeset articles in an JPI ("JPI Accepts"). The manuscripts are published online as soon as possible after acceptance, on a weekly basis, before the copyedited, typeset articles are published. “Accepts” manuscripts are posted "as is" (i.e., as submitted by the authors at the modification stage), and do not reflect editorial changes that might be made subsequently by JPI or the authors.
- JPI does not hold copyright to authors’ Supplemental Material that may be linked to, or accessed through, an article. JPI may not authorize the copying, storing or transmission of any supplemental material. Please contact the corresponding author of the article for any permissions sought.